This is from an email to the SAC website from:
Dave Kelly <
Hi Sevenoaks AC,
September 17th marks the 10th anniversary of the Run Reigate running festival in Priory Park, Reigate. We would like to invite club & running group members to enter our 5k, 10k or half marathon with the following discount. Please do share this email with your fellow club members.
Previously twice voted the UK’s best half marathon, this closed road event has a great reputation on a superb route, combined with unbeatable support throughout including a family friendly race village.
Club members can join our team competition regardless of the distance entered.
Use code “CLUB1023” at checkout until the end of August to benefit from a 10% discount. Entries can be made here.
Either as part of your autumn marathon training, or as a standalone race, we look forward to welcoming you to Surrey’s premier running event in September.
The Run Reigate Team
This is an email to the SAC website from:
We are organising a club relay marathon challenge, inviting local teams, and wondered if you would like to submit a team.
Details as follows:
• Baton relay marathon with mile legs, free to enter
• Sat 14 October 9am start, Paddock Wood track
• Teams of six to eight, min. two women for team of six, three for team of eight
• Maximum legs per runner: 5
Please let me know if this is something you would like to come along to
Dear KFL runners,
It was a pleasure taking photos for my own club, Canterbury Harriers, at Betteshanger Park and in the process I got some of your clubs too, seeing how many of you were putting on a brave or happy face for the camera. Maybe you are in the pictures here... ...
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING YOUR PHOTOS:
Using your computer rather than tablet or phone for an easy download experience is recommended for reasons of download size (509 MB when unzipped) and to see the pictures at a larger size.
1) Click on this link which will take you to my WeTransfer website - it has a cover page of changing seaside pictures if you are on a computer.
2) Enter this password in the box: crosscountry (all small letters) and then click CONTINUE.
3) Now you can click PREVIEW to choose your pictures to download OR I suggest just click DOWNLOAD to see the whole race. Be patient as there are 230 photos to download — it takes 2-3 minutes; maybe pour a Christmas drink meanwhile...
4) When the download is complete you will find a folder named hooley_kflbetteshangerparkphotos_2021-12-18_1420 in your downloads folder (or other usual download location). Open the folder to view the photos in your usual way on the computer. Viewing them in a slide show set to change every 2 or 3 seconds works well and makes it feel like you're back in the race!
Happy Christmas. Any problems please contact me as shown below. All photos are free of charge but please give me a credit if sharing online with others. The download link is valid for 4 weeks.
The Tuesday run leaders want to arrange this year's Xmas run and meal, writes